Ultimate Texas Hold’em℠ translates the popular Texas Hold’em poker game played against other players to a table game played against the dealer. If your five cards beat the dealer’s hand, you win!
In Ultimate Texas Hold‘em℠ the player and the dealer receive two cards each and make their five-card hands in combination with five community cards. The dealer qualifies with a pair or better. When the dealer does not qualify, your ante wager is returned and all other wagers receive action. The best five-card hand wins.
Our staff is taking precautions so you can play safely. Learn how you can help.Learn More
Table Games Specific COVID-19 Safety Practices
- Any chips being presented for redemption at a table must be sanitized by the customer prior to presentation to the dealer.
- Players will be allowed to play 2 spots when available
- No pitch games
- 4 players per table
- Customers will be required to sanitize their hands prior to play
- Beverage servers will remain available and serve beverages upon request. No food at the tables
- Guests may not congregate behind players