Bet against the dealer’s hand
The required ante wager allows you to play against the dealer’s hand. It’s just you and the dealer. If you bet on the ante spot and like your hand, you must place a wager on the play spot that is equal to the ante, it’s your three-card poker hand against the dealer’s three-card poker hand—best hand wins!
Bet on your own hand
If you like, you may also bet the pair plus spot to bet on your own hand. If your hand contains a pair or better, YOU WIN!
When making the ante and play wagers, you may win a bonus payout even if the dealer doesn’t qualify, and even if the dealer’s hand beats your hand. If a player makes a pair plus wager in addition to the ante wager, the play wager must be made, or all bets are forfeited.
Our staff is taking precautions so you can play safely. Learn how you can help.Learn More
Table Games Specific COVID-19 Safety Practices
- Any chips being presented for redemption at a table must be sanitized by the customer prior to presentation to the dealer.
- Players will be allowed to play 2 spots when available
- No pitch games
- 4 players per table
- Customers will be required to sanitize their hands prior to play
- Beverage servers will remain available and serve beverages upon request. No food at the tables
- Guests may not congregate behind players