Win up to 1,000 times your bet! Win on all six numbers and Fire Bet pays 1,000 for 1. Win on five of the six and fire bet pays 250 for 1. Win on four of the six and fire bet pays 25 for 1.
This bet is placed on the first or “come out” roll of the dice. The bet wins 1 to 1 (even money) if the dice land on a 7 or 11. Bet loses if the dice land on two, three, or 12. If the dice land on any other number, i.e. four, five, six, eight, nine, or 10, this number is marked by the dealer and is called the “point.” The point must be thrown again before a seven is thrown for the bet to win even money.
Don’t Pass Line
This bet wins even money if the dice land on two or three. It is a push if the dice land on 12 and loses on a seven or 11. If the dice land on four, five, six, eight, nine, or 10, this is marked as the point. The bet will now win if the dice land on a seven and lose if the point is made.
Come & Don’t Come
These bets are identical to the “pass line” and “don’t pass line” except that they can only be placed AFTER a point is established and must be placed in the appropriately marked places on the layout.
This bet can be placed on any roll of the dice. It is a one roll bet and wins if the dice land on two, three, four, nine, 10, 11, or 12. Bet loses on any other number. Bet wins even money on three, four, nine, 10, and 11. Bet wins double on two and triple on 12. There is a decision every roll.
These bets are placed for the players by the dealers after the “come out” roll. Any one or combination of numbers four, five, six, eight, nine, and 10 may be placed. These bets win each time the number is rolled and lose if the dice seven out. Place bets do not work on the “come out” roll unless requested to do so by the player.
These bets can be made at any time and are placed by the stickman. They win if the hardway is thrown, i.e. two & two, three & three, four & four, five & five and lose on an easy way, for example three & one (easy four), four & two (easy six). “Hardways” do not work on the “come out” roll unless called “on” by the player.
Odds paid on hardways are as follows:
- Hard four or 10 at odds of 7 to 1
- Hard six or eight at odds of 9 to 1
Players can bet on a seven coming up on any roll of the dice. If a seven is rolled, the bet wins 4 to 1. Any other number and the bet loses. These bets can be placed on any roll of the dice. Craps are two, three, & 12 and can be bet individually or combined as “any craps.” They are a one-roll bet, placed by the stickman. The 11 is also a one-roll bet and can be bet separately or combined with any combination of craps.
Odds paid on “craps” and “elevens” are as follows:
- two or 12 at odds of 30 to 1
- three or 11 at odds of 15 to 1
- Any crap at odds of 7 to 1
- The player rolling the dice, called “the shooter,” must reach the end of the table when “shooting.”
- Management’s decision is final in all disputes.
- Maximum payout on proposition wager is $300.
- Maximum odds bet – two times.
- “The shooter” must have a pass or don’t pass line bet.
Our staff is taking precautions so you can play safely. Learn how you can help.Learn More
Table Games Specific COVID-19 Safety Practices
- Any chips being presented for redemption at a table must be sanitized by the customer prior to presentation to the dealer.
- Players will be allowed to play 2 spots when available
- No pitch games
- 4 players per table
- Customers will be required to sanitize their hands prior to play
- Beverage servers will remain available and serve beverages upon request. No food at the tables
- Guests may not congregate behind players