Each player places three equal bets as indicated.
Make the best poker hand you can in Let It Ride!℠ This exhilarating game is based on five-card poker. Combine your cards with the community cards to create a poker hand of a pair of tens or better. This game has a $5–$25 minimum bet.
10:00 am – 2:00 am
Friday & Saturday:
10:00 am – 2:30 am
Each player receives three cards.
- You are not playing against the dealer or the other players. You are simply trying to get the best possible poker hand by using your three cards and two cards, called the “community cards,” which the dealer will expose.
- After looking at your first three cards, you may ask for your first bet back or you may “Let It Ride.”℠
- The dealer then turns up one community card. You may then ask for your second bet back or you may “Let It Ride.”℠
- The second community card is then turned over by the dealer. At this point, all winning hands are paid according to the payout schedule on the table layout (pair of 10s or better, two pair, etc.).
- Players cannot show their hands to other players.
Bet the Buck. Win a Bundle.
Just put a bet on the red circle, and if you hit a bonus hand a bundle of cash is yours instantly!*
*Check with the nearest Let It Ride℠ Bonus table for details on winning hands and payouts.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to play
- Wagering limits are posted at each table.
- Wagers must consist of North Star Mohican Casino Resort chips. No currency or tokens are accepted. Currency may be exchanged for chips at any blackjack table.
- A maximum of seven hands per table will be dealt to players.
- Management may limit the number of non-players in proximity to the blackjack tables at any time during the play of blackjack.
- Management may limit the number of hands a player may receive.
- Player may only play one table at a time. If a player is not present when the cards are dealt, player will not receive a hand.
- Intoxicated players are not allowed to game.
- No profanity is allowed.
Meet Our Jackpot Winners