Last updated: 6/13/2022
General Health & Safety
What are North Star’s current operating hours?
Monday thru Friday we are closed between 2am and 8am.
Saturday and Sunday we are open 24 hours.
What are North Star’s current and future health and safety initiatives?
Additional information about our health and safety efforts is available in person at North Star.
- Hand sanitization and cleaning wipes are available throughout the entire property.
- Face masks are optional for all employees.
- Face masks are optional for all guests, but are recommended.
- We purify the air using fresh air and a Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) system integrated within our HVAC air filtration system.
- We will continue to monitor CO2 readings through the building structure and as necessary make real-time adjustments to increase the air exchange rates throughout the front and back of the house.
- We will continue to monitor and as needed make real-time adjustments to our environmental controls to ensure our buildings remain in a slight positive building pressure which helps promote increased indoor air quality, optimal indoor temperature control, interior relative humidity, and building operational efficiencies.
- We will continue to use and maintain touchless entryways, faucets, and toilets as well as the use of motion sensors to turn on and off lighting in hallways, offices, and non-gaming or non-cash-handling workstations when no activity is present.
- All employees and guests must maintain a minimum of six feet of separation from others at all times.
- To protect the health and safety of our guests, team members, and community, the casino resort will remain a smoke-free facility until further notice. Outdoor smoking area available.
- We’ve installed acrylic shields between all gaming devices and transactional locations.
- Food and resort services are handled using the highest sanitation practices.
- We’ve placed signage and directions throughout the casino resort to assist with safety protocols and social distancing.
- North Star Mohican Casino Resort will be closed from 3 AM–7 AM to perform deep cleaning and sanitation with the use of the highest quality disinfectant and atomizer machines.
- We are discouraging customers from bringing pets (except service animals) to our facility.
- All touch surfaces within the hotel, gaming floor, gift shop, event center, meeting spaces, and food and beverage outlets are sanitized and disinfected thoroughly during every cleaning and at an increased schedule.
What can I do?
Please follow all safety directions provided by our team for everyone to stay safe, including:
- Social distancing measures
- Health and temperature screens for all patrons
- Wearing approved face masks
- Practicing good hygiene and washing your hands before and after exiting the property
- Elimination of all unnecessary touchpoints
- Sanitization of all touch surfaces
- Using non-contact methods of greeting each other
- Staying at home for the health of others if you do not feel well
What are North Star’s employee and operational testing standards?
- Participating in regular health screenings, including testing, temperature taking, and the completion of a questionnaire before entering the workplace
- Wearing mandatory face masks when on work premises (including in the restroom)
- Using enhanced hygiene practices, including regular and vigorous hand washing and use of hand sanitizer
- Staying home when not feeling well and not returning to work for a minimum of two weeks until all symptoms have gone
- Maintaining appropriate social distancing of six feet between individuals, including not gathering in break rooms
What precautions are you taking on the North Star Express Bus?
We’re sanitizing critical touchpoints, requiring riders and staff to wear properly fitting face masks, requiring social distancing when boarding and disembarking, for your safety and ours. Learn more here.
Which events have been rescheduled or canceled?
All impacted events have been rescheduled for the following dates.
- Michael Bolton: This show was canceled.
- Puddle of Mudd: This show was canceled. New date is TBD.
- Jay Leno: Rescheduled for May 6, 2022.
How do I receive refunds?
Tickets that were purchased through North Star Mohican Casino Resort at the Star Club can be refunded in person. Additional questions regarding tickets purchased online can be directed to Marie at email@example.com or 715-787-2536.
To request a refund for tickets purchased online visit etix.com/ticket/online/help.jsp#event-canceled
Hotel & RV Park
What time is check-out?
Check-out time has been resumed to 11:00 AM daily.
How do I cancel or reschedule my reservations?
All reservations can be canceled or rescheduled by calling the hotel: 715-787-3110 extension 2550.
Is the RV Park open?
The RV Park is now open for the 2021 season.
What COVID-19 measures is North Star taking in the hotel?
In addition to our general initiatives, hotel rooms will be vacant for 24 hours between each new occupancy, ensuring rooms can be deep cleaned and sanitized properly including all linens being washed using chlorine.
Which restaurants are currently open and when?
- Embers Grill is open daily from 6 AM – 2 PM for breakfast (6 AM – 11 AM) & lunch (11 AM – 2 PM) sit-down and to-go.
- The Groove is open for drink service and seating for eating from the Aroma Deli.
- The Aroma Deli is open 7 AM – 2:30 AM.
- The Gravity Bar is open for drink service and seating from 8 AM – 2:30 AM
Is North Star offering catering at the moment?
All catering services are suspended at this time.
What COVID-19 measures are you taking in dining areas?
- All buffets are discontinued until further notice and food will be served using disposable dishes and utensils or in to-go containers.
- All beverage stations are closed to limit touch surface contact.
- All tables and chairs are to be spaced out as needed to encourage social distancing.
- Condiments in food outlets (straws, sugar, etc.) will be provided per request to minimize contact.
- All employees will be required to wear masks, gloves, and washed uniforms.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in food and drink outlets and minimizing staff as appropriate.
- Floor signage and tape measuring six feet will be provided in all hotel areas, throughout high traffic areas on the gaming floor, and food and drink outlets.
Gaming & Promotions
Are the slots open?
Yes, but slot machines continue to be spaced out to practice social distancing suggestions.
Are table games open?
Table games are open daily. Check individual games for hours of operation.
What COVID-19 precautions are in place for table games?
- Guests must be Star Club members and have their cards with them to play table games.
- Table Games will have chairs removed and every other table will be opened.
- There is a maximum of four chairs per guest per table.
- Tables unavailable for play will not have any chairs.
- Plexiglass shields will be placed on each table separating the four players and the dealer.
- There will be three players, maximum, on each side of the craps table.
- Guests will be discouraged from congregating behind players.
- Only dealers will handle chips on table games (besides craps). Dealers will go spot to spot, and players will confirm an appropriate bet is placed by tapping the table prior to each hand being dealt.
- Any chips being presented for redemption at a table must be sanitized by the customer prior to presentation to the dealer.
- Players will be allowed to play two spots when available.
- Players must follow all safety rules. Customers not following the rules will be asked to leave the tables.
- Players not feeling well or showing symptoms will be asked to be screened by security if they wish to remain on the property.
- Players must sanitize their hands prior to the start of play and may be reminded of proper face mask usage.
- Beverage servers will remain available and serve beverages upon request. Please, no food at the tables.
- Hand sanitizer stations and masks are available at all table games.
- Players may be asked to momentarily take off their masks for proper identification.
- Players can momentarily take their mask off to take a drink of a beverage but must put their mask back on immediately after.
- A supervisor will verbally confirm a player’s name or card number. There will be no handling of a player’s card.
- There will be no roulette at this time.
- There will be no pitch games.
Is bingo currently open?
Bingo is open. Sessions are held on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Due to current capacity restrictions, sessions will be limited to the first 124 players. See the bingo page for more information.
What COVID-19 precautions are in place for bingo sessions?
- 124 is the maximum capacity for the Bingo Hall.
- Seating is based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Every other chair will be removed (four chairs per table, max).
- The stage has been reduced to provide more floor space, and tables will be placed six feet apart.
- Social distancing barriers will be in place at the cashier stations and at bingo tables.
- Bingo tables, counters, and electronic machines will be wiped down and disinfected with an approved spray after each session.
- After each guest interaction, an employee will use an approved spray bottle cleaner and towels to wipe down any surfaces touched during the transaction.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for players throughout the bingo hall.
- Bingo employees are to sanitize their hands after completing transactions, cleaning, and sanitizing their workstations.
- Before entering the bingo hall, all customers will be required to have their temperature checked by a member of the bingo staff and be under 100°F for entrance.
- Masks will be available for all players.
- Customers will be asked to lower their masks for identification purposes.
- No smoking, vaping, or eating will be allowed in the bingo hall.
- Face masks can come down momentarily for consuming drinks or while smoking in the designated outdoor smoking area.
- Plexi-shields will be placed on tables, at cashiers’ sales, and in the food area.
- Beverages will be available upon request as self-serve beverage stations are closed at this time.
Is North Star still running promotions?
Yes, all promotions have resumed as usual.
What COVID-19 precautions are you taking with promotions?
Drawing check-ins are available through the North Star app, available on any smartphone, to limit touching on-floor kiosks.
Will my Stay & Play package or Free Play expire?
All Stay & Play packages and Free Play will expire based on the expiration date on the coupon.
When will I see last year’s tier level updates?
The Tier Level evaluation from 2020 is complete and all guest accounts have been updated for the current tier qualification period.
Have VIP events been canceled or postponed?
Yes, all VIP events on-site and off-site have been postponed. Rescheduled dates will be communicated once determined.
Is Pine Hills Golf Course open?
Pine Hills Golf Course opened for the 2022 season April 1st, 2022. Bar and grill will be open in a limited capacity and the course will be open when the weather permits.
What will happen to current Stargazer/mailer offers?
Your unused mailer offers will expire as normal.
Will I receive my mailers late?
All mailers are on schedule and offers will be on your account as usual.
I want to change or update my mailing address. How can I do that?
These matters can be handled by emailing your information to our Database Marketing Manager, Kimberly Leffel: firstname.lastname@example.org
from everyone there! ”