Let It Ride
Make the best poker hand you can in Let It Ride! This game has a $5 – $25 minimum bet.
Weekdays: 10 AM - 2 AM
Weekends: 10 AM - 4 AM
COVID SAFETY PRACTICES
- Dealers only will handle chips on table games (besides craps), dealers will go spot to spot and player will confirm appropriate bet is placed by tapping the table prior to each hand being dealt.
- Any chips being presented for redemption at a table must be sanitized by the customer prior to presentation to the dealer.
- Players will be allowed to play 2 spots when available
- No pitch games
- No roulette at this time
- Customers will be required to sanitize their hands prior to play
- Beverage servers will remain available and serve beverages upon request. No food at the tables
- Guests may not congregate behind players
- Guests must be Star Club member and have their card with them to play table games.
How To Play
Each player places three equal bets as indicated.
Each player receives three cards.
You are not playing against the dealer or the other players. You are simply trying to get the best possible poker hand by using your three cards and two cards, called the “community cards," which the dealer will expose.
After looking at your first three cards, you may ask for your first bet back or you may “Let It Ride.”
The dealer then turns up one community card. You may then ask for your second bet back or you may “Let It Ride.”
The second community card is then turned over by the dealer. At this point, all winning hands are paid according to the payout schedule on the table layout (pair of 10s or better, two pair, etc.).
Players cannot show their hands to other players.
Bet the Buck. Win a Bundle.
Just put a bet on the red circle, and if you hit a bonus hand a bundle of cash is yours instantly!*
*Check with the nearest Let It Ride Bonus table for details on winning hands and payouts.