Bingo Food Server
$10 per hour
Part-Time + Shift Differential
Every employee of North Star Mohican Casino Resort is expected present themselves in a professional manner to our customers as well as other departments. North Star Mohican Casino Resort strives to provide a positive team environment where everyone contributes.
Perform cashier duties, which include selling of food and novelties.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Mohican Nation Gaming License.
- Must submit to a Criminal Investigation Background Check (CIB).
- Must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug screening and health screening.
- Must be flexible with schedule to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
- Must have a positive attitude and provide a teamwork structure within the department.
- Must be willing to enhance self-development and be willing to adapt to change.
- Must be willing to attend all applicable training.
- Must have demonstrated ability to maintain a satisfactory working record in any prior and/or current employment.
- Must be eligible for insurance under the employer’s liability insurance.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred. High School Diploma or GED is required if you are 19 years old and under.
- Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
- Perform cashier duties, which include but are not limited to selling entry packets.
- Must be accountable for cash and ending inventory while performing cashier duties.
- Return all monies and inventory not sold to the Bingo Session Supervisor.
- Inform customer of packet prices, additional sheets, all games and up-coming events.
- Work in assigned section, keeping the area clean and neat.
- Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
- Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
- Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
- Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Bingo Department.
- Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during employment.
- Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
- The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the department supervisor, manager, director.
- North Star Mohican Casino Resort is looking for a courteous and friendly individual.
- Basic math skills are required. May be requested to submit and pass a general math test.
- Must possess a clear, strong voice and be able to speak in front of large crowds.
- Prior money handling experience is helpful.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor always.
- Knowledge of bingo games is preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Required to frequently stand, walk, talk and hear. Also, frequent use of hands to handle or feel, and reach and grasp. Additional hand movements include, but are not limited to: repetitive motions, grasping, holding and finger dexterity.
- Occasionally will need to stoop, kneel and or crouch. Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to sixty (60) pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision and depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus, with the aid of prescription glasses/contacts, if needed.
- Work is generally performed in a casino setting with a higher noise level and where cigarette smoke is prevalent.
- Evening and/or weekend work is required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
- Work environment requires excellent personal hygiene, due to working near others.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust free.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Human Resource Department
North Star Mohican Casino Resort
W12180 County Road A
Bowler, WI 54416 or Email completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Fax completed application to (715)787-4113
THE STOCKBRIDGE-MUNSEE COMMUNITY OPERATES AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; EXCEPT INDIAN PREFERENCE IS GIVEN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE ORDINANCE.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE EMPLOYER. CANDIDATES MUST PASS A DRUG SCREEN & REMAIN DRUG FREE
Although an interview may be granted, this does not determine that the candidate fully meets the qualifications until it is determined by the interview team.