POSITION: Bingo Floater POSTING DATE: 12/08/20177
WAGE: $9.00 per hour (tipped) CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
Table of Equivalencies Applies Reports to: Bingo Session Supervisor.
Part Time + Shift Differential Location: Gaming Division
Every employee of North Star Mohican Casino Resort is expected to greet and service our customers in a friendly, respectful manner and create a warm, fun atmosphere so that our customers feel welcome and enjoy visiting our establishment. North Star Mohican Casino Resort strives to provide a positive team environment where everyone contributes.
Perform cashier duties, which include but are not limited to selling entry packets.
All employees of North Star Mohican Casino Resort must meet the following qualifications.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Mohican Nation Gaming License.
- Must submit to a Criminal Investigation Background Check (CIB).
- Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
- Must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug screening and health screening.
- Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must attend all training provided by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
- Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Bingo Department.
- Must participate in employee random drug testing program.
- Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
- Must attend all meetings, as assigned.
- Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
- Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
- Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Minimum Internal Controls, Department Procedures, memos and other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
- Making sales on the floor verifying the customer has bought an entry packet.
Bingo Floater Page 2
- Must be accountable for cash and ending inventory while performing cashier, floor and pull-tab sales.
- Return all monies and inventory not sold the Bingo Session Supervisor.
- Inform customers of packet prices, additional sheets, all games and up-coming events.
- Work in assigned section, keeping the area clean and neat.
- Call bingo games in a timely and orderly manner according to the schedule that has been set by the Bingo Session Supervisor.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred. High School Diploma or GED is required if you are 19 years old and under.
- North Star Mohican Casino Resort is looking for a courteous and friendly individual.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Must possess a clear, strong voice and be able to speak in front of large crowds.
- Prior money handling experience is helpful.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Knowledge of bingo games is required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIROMENT:
- Constant hand movements (repetitive motions: grasping, holding, use of finger dexterity). Required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Constant walking and standing which may include kneeling, crouching and bending.
- Occasional pushing/pulling, lifting and/or moving up to thirty (30) pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
- Work is generally performed in a casino setting with a higher noise level and where cigarette smoke is prevalent.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise or dust free.
THE STOCKBRIDGE-MUNSEE COMMUNITY OPERATES AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
EXCEPT INDIAN PREFERENCE IS GIVEN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE
TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE ORDINANCE